As a measure against infectious diseases caused by this new type of coronavirus,
the hotel puts the health and safety of our guests and employees first, and is making
the following efforts so that guests can stay with peace of mind.
1. Alcohol disinfectants are installed in the lobby, front desk, each restaurant and banquet hall entrance.
2. Alcohol disinfection of public spaces and areas touched by guests.
3. Layout has been changed at restaurants and banquet halls to implement social distancing.
4. Constantly ventilating all areas in the hotel.
5. Acrylic sheets are installed in the cashiers at the front desk, restaurants, and convenience stores
to prevent splash infection.
1. After checking the 18 items on the health checklist, an employee is stopped from coming to work if
he has a fever or cold.
2. For the safety of the guests, employees wear masks and gloves, especially to guest-serving employees.
3. Thorough washing and hand sanitizing are being done before and after work, when coming from the
bathroom , etc.
4. Unnecessary trips, social gatherings, flexible working hours and teleworking are being implemented to prevent
exposure to infection.
Request to our Guests
1. Before entering the hotel, please be sure to wear a mask and disinfect hands.
2. We might check the health condition of our guests upon check-in.to guest-serving employees.
3. We request guests who has fever or is not feeling well prior, to refrain from coming in the hotel.
4. Should you feel sick or start feeling unwell during your stay, please contact any of our staff.
For more detail